Monday, May 12, 2008

Grand Theft Auto IV Ending (no spoilers)

Here is a rant if you ever heard one:
To start this off let's set the mood. I am enraged. I cannot beat the end part of Grand Theft Auto IV. I am having so many problems with it that it is not even funny. I am so close yet so far away. I have never had this problem with any game and though I keep on doing it over and over again and I know exactly what I am supposed to do and how I am supposed to execute it, I am still stuck right there (about an inch away from the end). I just finished trying about eight or nine times and as soon as I am done here I am going to try again. I had a vacation in which I was supposed to beat this game but I haven't yet. I return to work tonight. Who knows, if you are reading this I might have beat it. You might be able to hear me jump for joy depending on where you are in the world. F***. Don't ask where I am because like I said, I don't really need any help because I know, in theory, exactly what I am supposed to do. There are no hints or forums that have helped me which is probably why I am even more upset. Thanks for listening. I am going to go try and beat this part that is becoming the bane of my existence. F***, sometimes it just feels good to let that out. I know I only try to write coherent entries so I apologize for this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.