Thursday, May 28, 2009

Game Diary - May 28, 2009: Mass Effect... again.

For the past couple of days I have been on a strict regimen of Citadel space flights. You got it, I have been playing Mass Effect once again.

I started this playthrough about a month or so ago but in the past two days alone I have made significantly more progress than when I initially started playing the game for what I believe to be my fourth time.

It is as spectacular as I can remember and even on the fourth playthrough I am finding new dialogue tree options. I loaded the game onto my hard drive for less pop in and no loads while walking (not that these things really bothered me to begin with) and the difference is quite noticeable.

Kara purchased the game... finally, and I am eager to hear her thoughts. You should be as well.

No comments: