Friday, December 26, 2008

The Beginning of My Week of No Gaming

Yesterday was my full full day of no gaming. Today was my second.

It has not yet been that hard but I have been busy. This is honestly not how I wanted my streak to start but anything goes.

Yesterday I spent the whole day disinfecting the whole apartment with the wife because the vet told us to. Today I spent the majority of the day at work and we (the wife and I) attempted to catch a Van Gogh exhibit at the MOMA that was sold out. Tomorrow we have to take the other kitten to the vet to get her checked out and then I have to go to work again. I may not have a moment where it truly pains me but I think the point is just to go without it and get some other things accomplished that I tend to neglect.

One of those things was to clean the apartment and though under the circumstances it was not ideal it still got done. I also want have to finish The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon. I have watched some TV but again that has been with my wife.

We did turn on the Xbox to watch Netflix (The Office; Season 3) but I honestly would not think that it would count. We went straight to Netflix and nothing else.

Other than that I will continue to update (hopefully daily) on how I am making it through this terribly horribly no good very bad time. Till next time race fans.

No comments: