Monday, December 22, 2008

WRUP for 12/15 - 12/21 (First One)

This is probably more of a Sunday post but seeing as I did not do this yesterday suck here it is:

Matt: I'm in Vegas... where it apparently snows... so I have not been playing much of anything. Though I do suppose that if I were playing something, it would have to be Rock Band which I have been popping in from time to time.

Nate: I spent at least one day this week getting some really cheap gamerscore which was in all honesty, really really fun. I will probably never play it again but it was fun whilst it lasted (and it did only last about 20 - 30 minutes).

Something that has lasted much longer is Fallout 3 which has taken up the remainder of my time and I am very proud to say that I am the proud owner of Lincoln's Repeater (possible spoiler on that link). I have begun to notice that it may take me more time to finish Fallout 3 than it did for Matt (53 hours).

Lastly I picked up The World Ends With You over the weekend and I am currently learning how to play it properly (though I do feel I am slowly getting better). I do not normally play games like this and it is testing my normally quick learning curve. If anyone has some tips on how to master playing on two screens at once, without using auto, please do send them my way.


That is all I have for you today... check back tomorrow!

No comments: