Monday, June 8, 2009

E309?: Looking forward to Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (and a special video)

All of this week will probably be filled with E3 stories that I managed to miss last week. I feel like there is enough [missed] content to last at least that long.

The story of how I became a fan of Professor Layton is an interesting one and I am going to tell you about it so stick around.

When Professor Layton and the Curious Village was first released in stores I kept looking at the box because it had me... curious. After hearing enough about it and looking at that damn box enough I decided that it would be the kind of game that my wife would enjoy; I picked it up for her as one of those random gifts that a husband gives his wife and she spent the entire following week, sick in bed, playing it.

Fast Forward to a few months later and I decided that I would carry it around in my bag and play it, here and there, on the train. I ended up playing it on every commute, to and from work, until I finished it. I loved every moment and now I, along with my wife, have been anticipating Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box since. That day, where this frantic anticipation will end, will come on August 24.

If you are not a fan of the series or have not heard of it until this point, I highly reccomend that you at least look into it.

And finally, please watch this if you care to be amused:

MARMITE FTW!!!

No comments: