Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Discovered THE GUILD

Last night while browsing some Dr. Horrible interviews I came across one with Felicia Day. She was talking about her web series, The Guild and it was then that I finally decided I was going to sit down and watch it.

I am so very glad that I did because I watched the entire first season in one sitting and I am going back for round two (season 2) today. I am glad I caught this before the third season so that I can watch it with anticipation like the rest of the world internet.

After I started watching I sent Felicia a tweet saying how much I loved the show... and she responded. I geeked out, obviously.

So yeah, go watch The Guild, it is highly recommended.

In addition, the reason it took me so long to watch the show - because I had known about it since the season two partnership with Microsoft - is because I thought it was a cartoon and I did not think that I would enjoy it. I was wrong on many fronts (not a cartoon and I enjoy it) so once again, go watch it.

I know that you are really lazy so here is the first episode of the first season. If that is not enough then you do not deserve to be watching it. Really though, why are you still reading this.


Nice, right?

1 comment:

Matthew Meylikhov said...

Felicia Day is such an adorable little nerd. I love the Guild.