Saturday, August 15, 2009

Shadow Complex Coming This Wednesday, August 19th

Get excited! Shadow Complex is gracing XBLA with its presence this Wednesday, August 19, 2009.

I am now one hundred percent excited for the game and I am reading the novel, in preparation, that the game is based upon: Empire by Orson Scott Card.

The hype train definitely caught me because everyone is talking about this game and how they cannot wait. I had been mildly interested when it was originally announced but I had let it slip into the back of my mind until recently when review outlets started getting the review code for the game.

I have never been into the Metroid style of gameplay, which is Shadow Complex's style of gameplay, but I have noticed myself falling into new games because the story just seems too compelling to just let it slip past.

Here is the E3 trailer so that you may peruse it once again. Can-not-wait.

No comments: