Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday MUpdate: Game Over!

And by that title, I really mean congratulations to two of my best friends, Matthew and Jamie Bevins! The two of them just got married this weekend and I took the honors of best man, and it was a real blast and a half. Remember the first time you ever beat Mario and you found the castle that the princess actually was in? I kinda imagine that's what they feel like right now. So congrats to them and many happy returns!

However, because they got married, I didn't get in a whole lot of gaming, so this column being fairly short is completely their fault. If anyone needs their e-mail addresses or Facebook account URLs for complaints, I'd be happy to provide them.

HOWEVER, before all the fun and games and dinners and unrolling of walkways, I did type up a very extensive review of a game that came out last week called Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2! I basically skipped all responsibilities I had and spent the day it came out playing it, and then, through out the next couple nights, I had my review all done. I know what some of you are thinking: "Matt, your review is clearly going to be biased due to your extreme love of Marvel and the first game!" Well, no! You're wrong! In fact, I am just as harsh, if not more so, on this game as I was to Batman: Arkham Asylum, and if you read my review of that I essentially bent it over and tore it a new one. So, with that in mind, if you'd like to read my extensive review of Marvel: Ultiamte Alliance 2, head on over to Multiversity Comics to get the whole skinny on all the hate I (Hulk) smash down.

And on that note,