Thursday, October 8, 2009

WAIP: October 8, 2009: Shoot Everything Edition

If you have become accustomed to my attention span in terms of how long I stay on one game then you know that it is odd for me to still be playing Halo 3 ODST and Battlefield 1943.

Yesterday I started the ODST campaign on solo Legendary and I must say that it is quite a challenge. After Heroic this does not feel like too much of a step but I think a lot of the time, especially on the Mombasa Streets (as the Rookie), you can avoid confrontation altogether. I am going to work my way through it slowly whilst continuing to play 1943.

I am working toward all 200 Gamerscore in Battlefield 1943 and I know that I am not far off. I have about forty matches left to go for the Tour of Duty II achievement and in that time span I am sure I will have attained the the Best Squad achievement. I think after that I will continue to chip away at Bad Company achievements until Bad Company 2 comes out.

I also tried out two arcade trials: Lucidity and the new South Park Tower Defense game that I do not feel like looking up the title for. Lucidity is fun, interesting and reminds me of Braid but I do not yet know if it is a purchase and South Park took me a while to get into but playing it with Cindy (my wife) was a blast so I am sure I am going to purchase that one.

Lastly, check out this awesome Bad Company 2 'Moments' trailer:

No comments: