Friday, October 2, 2009

My Plans for Acquiring a PS3

Ladies and gentleman my days of owning just one console are numbered. While many of you know that I have had plans to purchase a PS3 it has only now become a viable option (price drop and job promotion - it is a gift from my wife). I am excited but I am also a bit taken aback and the reason for that is because I already have enough on my plate to play. Nevertheless this is what I am looking at in terms of games:

  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
  • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (If I like the first one, which knowing recommendations and other various factors, I will)
  • Flow and Flower
  • The PixelJunk series
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • InFamous
  • MLB: The Show
...and that is all I can think of right now. I am looking for other recommendations but for now I think that I have a good base. Also, if anyone was wondering, I do not plan to purchase anything other than Playstation exclusives on the PS3; I love getting Gamerscore too much and I do not see there being a lot in Trophies for me.

1 comment:

cindy kowal said...

i even want to play The Show. that has to say something. i'm also looking forward to infamous, flower, and little big planet.