Tuesday, November 24, 2009

WAIP: November 24, 2009 - Modern Warfare 2 Edition

There has not been a lot that I have been playing other than Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer but in all sense of fairness I will mention the one game that caught my attention in the midst of a hail of bullets.

That game is Flower, the polar opposite of MW2. Flower is a beautiful serene little game that offers something much different from any other game I have played.

In Flower you take your "role" as the lead flower petal and, from what I make of the game, make the world, that starts off as black, white and gray, colorful again. From the blossoming visuals to the majestic audio you will find yourself in a peaceful place and maybe even wondering if what you are playing is really a game. This game seems to be happy as long as you are happy with what you are making of it.

But, like I said before, I have primarily devoting my fascination to the brilliant Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer. This week I have been devoting myself to a new load-out and it has been helping me to even out my previously dismal Kill/Death ratio. In terms of my score and level, I am currently behind everyone that matters to me on my friends list. I have also played between 5-10 hours less than all of them and I still cannot figure that one out.

No comments: