Saturday, April 7, 2007

lately.

as time has been passing by lately i have been using twitter to update what i have been up to. still though, there is something you can not get with micro-blogging: "true emotion," and a real feel of that persons personality. i do recommend twitter for just a generally habitual way of keeping your life updated to the outside world. it even has an option to remind you if you haven't updated in 24 hours.

i always imagine that my blogs should touch someone on some other level where they found my life truly interesting. i think that when i do update i tend to either drab it down or not update at all for lack of the idea striking me. should i be happy that i am not so strapped to my blogs? i always notice that i am not as hell bent on using my sidekick for everything with my female counterpart on the other side of me typing furiously as though she had no idea on how to do anything else other than use this silly device. but i do digress that if this device had any bit of the funtionality, for me, that my xbox does then hell would have already frozen over.

i recently, as by the way of today, read about the possibility of a zune cell phone type device that could update all its songs and such via wi-fi. maybe this option will be more viable for me than the iphone.

as my dear love sits next to me, still furiously typing i am thinking of how nice it will be to just lie in bed with her for the whole of tomorrow for the first time since we have been living with each other.

i love you cindy and i am thankful and grateful for every moment i get to spend with you.

No comments: