Monday, May 18, 2009

Game Diary - May 18, 2009: It's Monday and Cloudy

On the subject of the weekend past there was a severe lack of gaming to be had. It was not that I didn't fancy playing, I just never got to the point where I felt the need to wrap my hands around the controller.

I think that this is partially because I know what is in store for me in the coming level in COD4 (I have to disarm the nukes and I am timed and it is close quarters vicious combat) and I am really fighting not to move onto replays of other games until I finish this feat of impossibility.

I also haven't touched my DS, and in turn The World Ends With You, in just over a week so there is nothing to report on that front.

The only thing remotely game like that I have been playing is Peggle for iPhone and I just finished the Adventure mode on the train/bus ride home last night.

Hopefully there will be more gaming in the coming week and more game news at that.

No comments: