Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday MUpdate: Entry and snide, sly enough to argue for a complete statement of the weekend reading anything really

I believe that the beginning of a _____ post starts with a _____ title, and there is no ______ title than an Engrish title. So from now, all Monday MUpdates will have Engrished titles in order for me to convey coy commentary to my own writing.

Aside from that, I do not have much to report in the world of gaming belonging to the video format. As this is the first weekend in a while in which I had no plans, I took it upon myself to put my nose inside of a book and leave it there for a prolonged period of time, reading a colossal 950something pages. Needless to say, my brain feels a tiny bit fried.

I did, at one point, pick up my DS and Chrono Trigger for a short time, and I found that the longer the gap in between gameplay, the more I forget what I'm supposed to do in the game. It is through this that I feel I'm not really getting my money's worth for the purchase, and that is my own fault. While I do absolutely ____ the game, I need to make more time for it. Then I could perhaps beat it more quickly and move on to newer endeavors, like The World Ends With You and Final Fantasy IV.

I also played Fallout 3: The Pitt during the week. I must say, despite how troublesome it is at time, I really found the expansion to be ____. I've been spending most of my time trying to find 100 Steel Ingots for the achievement, and while it's somewhat ______, I find that I have a ____ time regardless. This is something I also need to devote more time to, because I do want to try out Broken Steel, and of course I want to go back to re-playing certain old games.

Other than that, the only thing I want to comment on is the lack of Team Fortress 2 updates to the XBOX 360. While I recently posted an article about it, the more I read about updates (a Spy update was just announced), the more _______ I get about it. I think that it is _____ for Valve to promise one thing and not deliver, even if I have to pay for it. Not all of us have access to a PC (Kara is the only writer for this blog with one) so Nate and I get left in the dust, and that is just ____. So Valve, if you ever come across this, consider it an open letter: It would make me very _____ if you would share the wealth sometime soon, because I ____ to play the game too.

That's it for today.

No comments: