Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bioware reveals new character for Mass Effect 2 - Grunt, "An irrationaly violent krogan"

So hot off of last week we also have this awesome awesome preview of another new character from Mass Effect 2.



Every time I think that this game slips into the back of my mind Bioware brings the game surging to my senses with a vengeance. Obviously, from the videos, everything about this game looks perfect but the trailers from the first game captured that aspect as well and we all know how that turned out.

What these new trailers have that ME1 trailers did not seem to have is a sense of urgency. This game feels like it is going to always be epic and grandiose and I have no doubt that it is going to feel like an unforgettable roller coaster ride.

Grunt looks cool enough though he may be a bit too similar to Wrex even though Grunt's head looks smaller and roundish. Grunt's voice is scratchy like Wrex's (looks like a species of smokers) but Grunt seems shorter in comparison to Wrex. If you have not already asked yourself the question, yes, I really am comparing the two.

I am curious to see if the selection of teammates that one can have in their party is much larger than the original's five party members.

But I suppose if none of that interests you, you could always go check out the Mass Effect clothing for your avatar.

No comments: