Friday, October 16, 2009

Mass Effect 2 Release Is Dated for January, Preorder Incentives Detailed

Let me just say that I NEEDED to write this post before I popped in my copy of Brutal Legend for the first time.

Mass Effect 2 has been dated for OFFICIAL release on January 26, 2010. This is the most exciting moment of the past month for me, I mean seriously, what else is happening? Oh other games are releasing... PSHHH... whatever.

But seriously folks I need clean underwear.

And that is not all. There will be Preorder incentives to go along with this stellar announcement.

For Gamestop audiences:
  • The Terminus Armor which has increased run speed and can hold an extra clip of ammo
  • The Blackstorm Heavy Weapon that creates a gravity well when you fire it
For "other" retailers:
  • The Inferno Armor which does a number of things that do not sound as cool as the other incentives
I want them all but I cannot buy two copies of the game, can I?


No comments: