Monday, October 19, 2009

WAIP: October 19, 2009 - So Metal Edition

This past week was not exactly full of game playing but the stuff that I got in was quality gaming time. I finally popped the Tour of Duty II achievement in Battlefield 1943 and as a result I had really become quite good at the game. I had all but 8 of the 48 awards that you can get in the game so I really feel quite accomplished. I may play the game again closer to the BF: Bad Company 2 release but for now I feel like I can move on.

I was able to pick up Brütal Legend on Friday so I have been dipping my toes into the warm feeling of metal and rock and it feels great. The story, characters, gameplay, and humor are all amazing and I am having a lot of fun. I am determined to beat it throughout the week but that may or may not happen based on my work schedule.

I want to beat the game so that I can play Borderlands co-op with all of my friends. I am basically on board with this game because everyone around me wants to play it. I still have not really looked into the game and I am looking forward to being taken aback by Gearbox's most recent work.

No comments: