Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WAIP: Rocktober 13, 2009: I Am Sans Brutal Legend Today

The headline for this post says it all... no Brutal Legend for Nate today. Friday will be the day (it is when I will have the money). I think that this is the first time funds have been in the way of me picking up a game in a long time but this bit of time will allow me to finish with Battlefield 1943 of which I only have one achievement left. I think I am coming close to the 100 matches required for the Tour of Duty II achievement. I would not know exactly because the Battlefield 1943 stats on the 1943 website are borked. Come on guys I know you have all of your efforts concentrated on BF Bad Company 2 but seriously, fix the f'in site.

It is possible that I will dabble in some Halo 3 ODST before Friday but it is hard to get a group for Firefight going.

Here is the television launch trailer for The Brutal Legends; if this does not excite you, you have no soul:

No comments: