Monday, March 15, 2010

WAIP: March 15, 2010 - The "300th" Post Edition

This week was the week that I finally moved off of my second playthrough of Bioshock. I netted myself the Brass Balls achievement and then proceeded to start Bioshock 2. I played for roughly an hour making sure that I was on track to nab the Big Brass Balls achievement. After I hit that hour mark - roughly fifteen minutes after nabbing my first plasmid - I was drifting off and I decided that it would be best to give myself a Bioshock break.

Since that moment, and for the remainder of the week, I have been playing Battlefield Bad Co. 2. Raise your hand if you are surprised. I have strictly been playing multiplayer leaving the single player for sometime after I have finished all of the other games I have been playing (God of War Collection, Bioshock 2, BrĂ¼tal Legend, Borderlands DLC, etc.)

I have played as all of the classes and I feel like I finally have a good grip on the maps (Side note: Have you noticed how much easier it is to learn points on a map when it does not involve "rushing" for the best weapons (ex. Halo)?) I have been primarily playing the medic class which is a big step for me seeing as I have to do a good job sticking with my teammates or squad.

No comments: