Tuesday, March 31, 2009

All Ghillied Up (Holy F' Wow)

The fact that you just read the title of this post and are reading this now will either have you interested or knowing exactly what I am about to say...

THIS IS THE GREATEST LEVEL OF ANY GAME THAT I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!!

Okay. Now that I have that out of my system I just needed to tell you why. I was so incredibly immersed and I could feel my heart beating in my ears. The part where you were under the Jeeps... when the army is walking through the field and you have to maneuver... O.M.F.G...

Okay. I think I am better again. No wonder folks were talking about this level when the game came out. The whole time I am thinking, "This is so cool... okay move this way to avoid this guy... do I really want to shoot this one... be patient Nate... this is sooo cool." After my thoughts sounded something like, "I think I'm ready to be done now, I want that achievement," and then after I got the achievement (Ghillies in the Mist) I was thinking, "that one should have been longer."

If this does not give you a good idea of this level and you have not already played it yourself I honestly cannot figure out what you are waiting for (what was I waiting for?!).

And the level after 'All Ghilled Up', well great level also, but I wanted to murder that level.

No comments: