Monday, March 8, 2010

WAIP: March 8, 2010 - Still In Rapture Edition

Lately I have been thinking that I would like to change the name of this feature and make it more of a tale than a description of what exactly I have been playing. At the moment that is neither here nor there but I was thinking of calling it The Diary of a Geeky Gamer or The Misadventures of a Geeky Gamer. Thoughts on that?

Otherwise things are as back to normal as they are going to get when it comes to gaming. For the most part I have been playing daily but I am still stuck on Bioshock. I managed to nab a few achievements that I did not nab the first time through the game. I still do not think I will be getting the Historian and Research PhD achievements; the former because I am sure I have missed at least one and I have no desire to follow a guide for it and the later because it honestly just seems to be glitched for me. I have taken every picture I could possibly think of to no avail. It is at the most, disappointing.

What still gets me about this play through is how powerful I am feeling compared to my first time through. It does not make sense because it should be harder with the Vita-chambers switched off.

I still have plans to move on to Bioshock 2 after Bioshock's completion and after that the single player of BFBC2.

I attempted to dabble in the multiplayer of BFBC2 and yeah, you do not dabble with Battlefield.

No comments: